Thursday, March 23, 2006

Measuring Web Influence

My e-mailbox is filling with inquiries about the upcoming changes here. I'm still not at liberty to discuss the new business arrangement and I'm trying desperately to get a handle on some of the new technology that will be made available to me once we complete this deal.

But here's a hint as to the magnitude of influence our new partner has in the blogosphere.

Gorka Julio has developed a metric to measure the influence each blog has. Our new partner weighs in with a measure of 275.8. In comparison, the New Albany anonyblog Freedom of Speech scores a 1.2 for influence.

This blog manages to approach the 100 metric; NA Renewal goes well past that point. I'll count it as a success if over the next several months we can boost the metric for our new partner up over the 300 mark.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home