Wednesday, May 04, 2005

I've Had Enough

I can't watch the local news (especially the weather) without it causing a precipitous rise in my blood pressure. I open the paper and see it glaring back at me. Boldly and brashly, it invades my space uninvited.

Never, ever, ever again do I want to see the word "Kentuckiana."

I hereby apologize for any usage of the term I have ever made. I hereby renounce it and pronounce a ban on its usage in this blog. Any comments using the term will be removed posthaste.

And if it ever comes to be, please don't allow the EMT's to drag my apoplectic carcass to anything called the "Kentuckiana Medical Center."

For heaven's sake, doctors (and Mike Naville)...don't come before our Board of Zoning Appeals and plead for approval of a hospital with such an atrocious construct as "Kentuckiana." At least have the good grace to call it the "Inditucky Medical Center" if you want to locate it in our environs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home